Please donate to keep this site alive!

All times are UTC

Post subject: WEBSITE/DOMAIN DONATIONS
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:16 pm 
Team Terminator
Team Terminator

Donor list last updated:
Saturday 24 November 2018 @ 14:25 EST

In tce.com's history, we have never asked for - or received - donations (although we have happily donated to TCE servers, etc. in the past to help keep the game alive).

However, due to financial strain, we unfortunately have been having issues getting the funds together to keep this website up and running.

We pride ourselves to remain an official archive for all of the TrueCombat series of mods. We want to keep the spirit (and downloads) of this classic mod alive so that new generations can learn (and perhaps play - even if only against bots) for many years to come.

So please, if you are able to scrape (even $1) to help contribute keeping this site up (because we refuse to have ads spamming everyone), we encourage you to do so via Paypal by clicking the link (or image) below, humbly.

Thank you!

www.paypal.me/truecombat

UPDATE:
Sunday 18 November 2018 @ 09:01 EST

Thanks to YOU, our loyal TrueCombat community, we have raised enough money to keep the site up for 3/4 of a FULL YEAR... in just 24 hours!!

Thank you so much again to all who have donated - and a special THANK YOU to Headup Games for becoming TC's sponsor for the next 2 years.

Show them some love by liking their facebook page: Headup Games' Facebook Page

NOTE: Former TeamTerminator member, Law (he did Diane's "job" - and MUCH more - before he left TT more than a decade ago), is their CEO and Founder. Congrats to him on his well deserved success!

P.S. If you would like to donate $1 or more towards our hosting and domains, we would be ever so grateful: https://www.paypal.me/truecombat

DONOR LIST

Thank you for your generous donations! Although most TrueCombat versions are 100% free to play (and have been "dead" for a decade or more), you showed that you truly care and want to preserve its memory online via media and downloads.

Your kindness is greatly appreciated! Thank you, again, humbly.

Listed with permission:

- Mezball
    - [r0k]Ronsu
    - Yakoub
    - Stealth
    - InVader
    - Nicolas
    - Dragonathan
    - Venom] Crash
    - Anonymous
    - Anonymous

- Headup Games

Post subject: Re: WEBSITE/DOMAIN DONATIONS
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:31 am 
Team Terminator
Team Terminator

Hello all,

As some of you know, I have been basically in and out of hospital non stop this year. Because of this, I have been behind updating the donor list.... the site has still been getting generous donations and we are so grateful for that - so if you do not see your name added, please do not think it is a snub towards you! We are ever so grateful and the list will be updated once I will be able to.

Thank you again for your generosity and patience. :cheers: